Online: Community Calendar Event
We want to know what the analog community is up to! Do you have a Galley Exhibition, Photo-Walk, Workshop, or Event happening that you want to appear on our Community Calendar? Simply send us the event's details and we will ensure all of our readers can view your event!
1) Event Summary (200 Word Maximum)
2) Dates, Times, and Locations of the Event
3) Details of any Cost Associated with the Event
4) Short Biography of the Artist, Organization, or Curator (200 Word Maximum)
5) Link to the Event's Website
6) Flyer or Image for the Event ( .jpg image 1500px on the shortest side at 72dpi)
1) The subject line of your email should state: "Submission:Community Calendar - Your Event Name Here"
2) Please ATTACH your images to the email. Do not embed them, do not attach a google drive or dropbox link.
3) Please do not send PDF or Text Files. Please put all information into the body of the email.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Do to the large amount of emails we receive it is important that you include all of the above information to ensure your event is added to our Community Calendar in a timely manner. Thank you for understanding.