Online: Instagram Takeover!
Open internationally to both amateurs and professionals, this call for entries is ongoing in our attempt to grant exposure to analog photographers from around the world by allowing them to take over our Instagram for 5 days! There is no cost for submissions; however, we do ask that you please follow the directions below.
We want to see a short biography, a sample of your images (no more than 10), and your Instagram profile. That's it! Please see below for the exact specifications:
1) Send up to 10 .jpg images
2) Only .jpg files will be accepted.
3) Images must be 1500px on the shortest side at 72dpi
4) No photo-shopped borders or watermarks.
1) Submit a detailed artist biography (300 word minimum). Please include where you are from, how you started with analog photography, your influences, where you studied, what you career is, etc.
1) The subject line of your email should follow this format: "Instagram Takeover: Your Name Here"
2) Please ATTACH your images to the email. Do not embed them, don't attach a google drive or dropbox link. A single .zip file is acceptable. Please name your zip file: "Instagram Takeover - Your Name Here"
3) Please do not send PDF or Text Files. Please put all information into the body of the email.
Specific information needed for each Submission:
1) Your name as you would like it to appear.
2) Location - Be specific!
3) Email address in the text of the email.
4) Website Address and Social Media Links.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Do to the large amount of submissions we receive you may not receive a response. Though we try our best to respond to everyone, we do not guarantee a response. Thank you for understanding.
By submitting photos for publication in Analog Forever Magazine you are stipulating to us that you own copyright to these photographs or have permission from the copyright holder to submit these photographs. You are granting Analog Forever Magazine a non-exclusive license to use the photograph in its submitted form, subject to re-sizing to fit the magazine format, for publication on the Analog Forever Magazine website for as long as the website exists. You also grant Analog Forever Magazine permission to use these photographs on social media accounts connected to Analog Forever Magazine including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Should you, for any reason, wish your photographs to be removed from the website, we will make every effort to do so. However, please note also that third parties such as educational institutions, search engines or individuals may download, save, store or archive this (or any other) website with or without our knowledge. Analog Forever Magazine will have no control over such downloading and subsequent use and therefore cannot accept responsibility for any such use.